AGIGARAM® DDR2 NVDIMM
The AGIGARAM product family merges NAND Flash, DRAM and an ultracapacitor power source (PowerGEM®) into a highly reliable non-volatile memory system. The innovative memory subsystem delivers unlimited read/write performance at RAM speeds, while also safely backing up all DRAM data when power is interrupted.
Our AGIGARAM DDR2 family provides densities up to 1GB at DDR2-800 speeds. When used as a write cache in enterprise-class applications, AGIGARAM DDR2 provides a performance-boosting building block while guarding against power failures and consequent loss of critical data.
During normal operation, the AGIGARAM DDR2 system appears as a standard memory module to the host system, providing all the benefits and speed of a standard high-speed, high-density DDR2 DIMM. In the event of a power loss, the AGIGARAM can be commanded to take control of the SDRAM, transferring its contents to Flash memory using its own energy from a battery-free power source (PowerGEM), thereby preserving all the SDRAM data. When power is restored, the AGIGARAM can be commanded to transfer the contents back into the SDRAM and then returns control to the host system. The battery-free power source is re-charged in seconds, not hours.
- Up to 1GB Non-Volatile RAM with DDR2 Interface
- High-speed DDR2 SDRAM interface, up to DDR2-800
- Integrated flash management w/ ECC
- Battery-free power source (PowerGEM)
- Unlimited read/write cycles, no wear issues
- Up to 10-year data retention
- AGIGASAFE™ Control Protocol
- In-system health monitoring and tracking
- 244-pin mini-RDIMM form factor (custom form factors available)
- 0 to 70°C operating temp
- Up to 10-year operating life
- RAID storage
- Data deduplication
- Embedded systems
Interested in more information? Please e-mail us at info@<- remove this text to email ->agigatech.com